Shipping and Returns
To start a return, visit https://returns.gloomis.com/
There is a problem with my shipment, what should I do?
Please contact customer service 1-877-577-0600.
When will my order ship?
Most items ship within two days of receiving your order but may take up to 2 weeks (or 14 business days). All orders ship UPS ground unless otherwise specified at time of purchase.
Timing of billing
Your credit card will only be charged once your order has shipped.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Unless otherwise noted, items sold by Shimano North America Holdings are subject to sales and use tax in accordance with the applicable laws of state and local jurisdictions.
For the jurisdictions imposing sale and use taxes, your purchase is subject to such taxes unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. You may be required to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Accepted forms of payment
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Has my order shipped?
You will receive a shipping confirmation notice via email when your order has been received. Please make sure that both your email and shipping addresses are accurate and you are present to receive your product. Shimano cannot not ship to PO Boxes or APO's. Shimano is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Deliveries may take up to 2 weeks (or 14 business days) but generally ship much sooner.
When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered in 5 -10 business days.
What happens when my order is delivered?
Shimano does not require a signature to release packages. Please be present to receive the goods. We recommend shipping to a place of business if you will not be home to receive delivery.
Does this program allow for backorders?
No. Customers can request to be notified when an item is back in stock via email. They will have to decide at that time if they want to purchase some items now or order all items at a later date once everything is available.
What if my credit card is not approved for the purchase?
If your credit card is not approved, you will be unable to complete your order at this time. You will still be able to use your access code at a future date.
What’s the Shimano’s Return Policy?
- Full priced merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a refund or exchange.
- Discounted or discontinued merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a credit only.
- Footwear return/exchange must be unworn and in new condition. Footwear packaging/boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them-shoe boxes used as shipping boxes will not be accepted.
- We’ll exchange your items for another size and we’ll pay for the ground shipping cost for any exchanged item, or we’ll refund you for the item if your size is unavailable.
- Reel parts in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a refund or exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to availability
- We cannot accept COD returns.
- If a merchandise item has a non-conformity in materials or workmanship, please see Shimano’s Warranty.
How will I be refunded for my return?
- In most cases your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. It can take up to 5 additional business days to inspect and process items returned.
Can I return or exchange an item without a receipt?
- For Fishshop.Shimano purchases, you can access and print a copy of your receipt.
- Shimano Customer Service Agent can look up the receipt for your purchase.
- Shimano will not accept any returns for exchanges or credit unless purchase receipt can be identified or accompanies the return.
Why was my return declined?
If your return was declined for any reason, the order will be shipped back to you and you should receive it within 7 business days. A return may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your return was outside of the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The item was opened.
- The item was non-returnable or non-returnable if opened.
- A purchased receipt did not accompany the return or a receipt could not be identified.
- The Returns department wasn't able to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item was damaged by improper use or accident.
Are shipping charges refunded for Shimano returns?
Shipping charges may be refunded depending on the reason for your Shimano return and in Shimano’s sole discretion. If your shipping charges aren't refunded, please call Shimano Customer Service at 1-877-577-0600 to see if you're eligible for a refund. You may not be refunded for shipping charges if:
- The return was not due to an error by Shimano
- The return was declined by our Returns Department.
If you placed an order and haven’t received it yet, you can refuse your order when the shipper delivers your package. When we receive the returned items, we’ll credit your account for the price of the items and any shipping costs.
How do I report a missing item from my Shimano order or my Shimano order is missing?
- Please contact a Shimano Customer Service Agent at 877-577-0600 and have your order number available.
- Please email our Customer Service Agent at Fishsitefeedback.com and have your order number included in the email.
- Shimano assumes no liability for loss or damage of returned or missing items, orders, packages or product.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. Shimano cannot be responsible for an item(s) that does not arrive at our facility.
How do I initiate a return?
Please visit https://returns.gloomis.com/ for all your returns and exchanges needs.
If you have any questions regarding this Return Policy or your return, please contact us at 1-877-577-0600 Monday-Friday between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm PST.
Shimano reserves the right to VOID any claims
Shimano reserves the right to change, amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Return Policy.
To start a return or check the status of a return, visit https://returns.gloomis.com/