Shipping and Returns
To start a return, visit https://returns.gloomis.com/
There is a problem with my shipment, what should I do?
Please contact customer service 1-877-577-0600.
- Shipping cost for rods is as follows:
- Ground: $24.99
- 2-day: $39.99
- Next Day: $49.99
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
- 30-day free returns
- Special allowance for holidays
- Purchases made between Nov 20 ~ Dec 24 can be returned up to Jan 30
- Only items purchased directly from gloomis.com or gloomis.ca can be returned.
- Go to https://returns.gloomis.com/ or https://returns.gloomis.ca to initiate the return process
- G. Loomis products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy
- Merchandise must not be used, worn or washed and must have the original tags, labels and packaging to be considered for a return or exchange
- If merchandise is used, please see our warranty policy
- Your returned items will be inspected before your refund is processed
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied if
- Returns are made outside of established return process
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment
- Exchanges are subject to available inventory
- Special allowance for holidays
Returns, Refunds and Exchange FAQ’s
WHAT IS THE G. LOOMIS RETURN POLICY?
Purchases made on gloomis.com or gloomis.ca can be returned up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Merchandise must not be used, worn or washed and must have the original tags, labels and packaging to be considered for a return or exchange. If merchandise is used, please see our warranty policy https://www.gloomis.com/pages/services.
CAN I RETURN MY MERCHANDISE AT MY LOCAL TACKLE SHOP?
Purchases made through the ‘Shop Locally’ option on our site must be returned to that tackle shop. Otherwise, purchases from gloomis.com or gloomis.ca it must be returned the same way via our return portal https://returns.gloomis.com/ or Canada https://returns.gloomis.ca
HOW DO I RETURN G. LOOMIS MERCHANDISE?
Go to https://returns.gloomis.com/ or Canada https://returns.gloomis.ca and enter your account information to initiate the return process. Credits provided will go back to the original form of payment made online.
WHAT ABOUT DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
We stand behind all our product, if it’s been less than 30 days and still in its original packaging use the return process above. If it’s been more that 60 days then see our warranty or service options https://www.gloomis.com/pages/services
HOW WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Once you receive a confirmation email saying we’ve received your return package, please allow up to 10 business days for us to process. You will then receive a confirmation email for your refund. It will then take an additional 3–5 business days for your bank to generate your refund. Please allow up to 4 weeks to process returns from U.S. territories and military bases (APO/DPO/FPO.)
CAN I RETURN ‘FINAL SALE’ ITEMS?
Unfortunately, returns or exchanges will not be accepted on items marked “Final Sale.” Our regular sale items are not Final Sale unless marked.
Lost Shipment Policy
- Loomis is not responsible for lost items in transit. If the shipment tracking status shows "Delivered" and you are unable to locate the shipment, G. Loomis is not responsible for the shipment becoming lost or stolen in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to make proper arrangements for receiving the expected package to the shipping address you listed in your order.
We encourage you to create a UPS MyChoice or FedEx Delivery Manager account to get alerts, request to redirect packages or place holds on your shipment. G. Loomis also offers, for a nominal fee through UPS or FedEx, a signature required option.
If you have any questions regarding this Return Policy or your return, please contact us at 1-877-577-0600 Monday-Friday between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm PST.
G. Loomis reserves the right to VOID any claims
G. Loomis reserves the right to change, amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Return Policy.
To start a return or check the status of a return, visit https://returns.gloomis.com/