Our Xpeditor Service is a no-fault, “no questions asked” replacement program designed to get you back on the water fast (U.S. And Canada customers only). If your registered rod is damaged or broken, this program provides a same-model replacement for a very fair price. If you need support, please follow these two easy steps:
2. Canada Customers, please visit http://www.gloomis.ca for more information.
3. You will receive your replacement rod within a few days (pending on-hand product availability). Out of stock items will ship as soon as they become available.
Once the rod arrives, please do the following to complete the process:
1. Remove the replacement rod from the packaging. Inside you’ll find a pre-printed return shipping label.
2. It’s not necessary to return the entire damaged rod. We only require a piece of the blank printed with the logo and model information.
3. Take the package to your local courier for shipment back to G. Loomis.
Note: You’ll have 30 days after receiving your replacement rod to return the blank section of the damaged rod. If the blank is not received within this timeframe, your credit card will be charged for the full retail price of the rod.
G. Loomis products are built with various grades of technology, componentry, and performance. Due to this, our Xpeditor fees vary depending on the family of rod being serviced. Please refer to the list below to determine Xpeditor pricing for your specific rod.
Discontinued models will be replaced with the closest like the model or build material. Demo rods, premier rods, and kit rods are not eligible for Xpeditor Service.