Wild Card: A service program offering a onetime, no questions asked, free, over the counter replacement. Only applicable to current rod models of NRX, Pro4x GLX and GL2 . All new NRX, Pro4x, GLX (Flipping and Crankbait models) and GL2 (Bass and Trout) rods models are covered by G.Loomis Limited Lifetime warranty mutually exclusive of this program. ** Xpedite service not available for NRX, Pro4x, GLX and GL2 **
- If you are not sure of which rod model you have or if it will be covered under the Wild Card Program, be sure to ask one of our representatives at G.Loomis: 1-877-577-0600
- Fill out the corresponding product registration form on one of the links above
- Print the form and attach a copy of your purchase receipt
- Mail the registration form and receipt copy to:
Attn: Wild Card registration
Irvine, CA. 92618
- G.Loomis will mail your Wild Card upon receiving the registration form and copy of the sales receipt
- Registration forms must include a copy of the purchase receipt to receive a Wild Card
- In the unfortunate event of breakage, simply present the broken rod and your Wild Card to any authorized retailer.
- The retailer will take the broken rod and Wild Card in exchange for a new rod
- Wild Cards will be exchanged for the same model rod that is broken. Replacement rods cannot be substituted with different models unless mutually agreed upon with the retailer.
- Please contact G.Loomis customer service with any questions or problems regarding Wild Card redemption: 1-877-577-0600
** Right click on one of the registration PDF links below & select "Save Target As" click "Save" **